When pressing Update EPK, you'll be directed to edit your artist profile page. On your left under 'About the band' will include four sections. Below we'll cover each section:
By signing up, you will be asked to fill in a few key details about yourself. The Basic Info section will indicate the following:
- Your Artist/Band Name.
- Your Vanity URL to be used as your dedicated Sonicbids web address.
- Primary & Secondary genres that match your style. (Secondary genre is optional and offers a wider range of genres.)
- Gender of lead or front-person
- Artist Band Type: If you're a Band / DJ / Solo / Duo performer.
- The year your band or artistry started.
- Cover Band: If you play music recorded by someone else. Will show as 'No' (by default).
When searching for gigs, your Location is applied to help narrow down your search results. This will also be shown on your EPK.
All bands are unique with their own voice and personality. By including a biography or Description to capture the backstory, influences or working history of your band is essential to include to your EPK/Artist profile:
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK.
2. Press Description and enter your band's history, influences, and any other details that best describes your band.