When you first land on your edit EPK page, to your left, will indicate four sections under 'About the band'. Below we'll cover each section.
By signing up, you will be asked to fill in a few details to get started on your EPK. The Basic Info section can be edited to match your style at any given time and after logging-in Sonicbids.com.
- By default, your EPK will be made available to the public.
- Your Vanity URL right below your Artist/band name is your dedicated Sonicbids web address. (Edits allowed every 30-days)
- Choose a primary & secondary genre that matches your music. A secondary genre is optional and will have a wider range of genres listed.
- Option to add a type to your profile is available for those who work as a: Band / Solo / DJ / Duo.
When searching for gigs, your Location will be applied to help narrow down your search. This will also be displayed from your EPK to show where your band is based.
All bands are unique with their own voice and personality. By including a biography or 'Description' to capture the history of your band is essential to let those who view your EPK, know who you are:
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK.
2. Press Description and enter your band's history, influences, and any other details that best describes your band.