Gigs generally take 1 - 2 business days to process. All gigs are reviewed by the Sonicbids team to ensure that they present quality opportunities to artists. If we don’t have enough information to assess your opportunity or post a quality gig listing, someone from our team will reach out to you for additional information.
Articles in this section
- What kind of Opportunities can I post?
- Can I charge an application fee?
- Is it free to post a gig listing?
- Why is my gig still a request?
- If my gig has already been posted but is now a draft, what do I do?
- Can artists post gigs?
- What criteria does the band submit when applying to my gig?
- How do I make my listing more desirable?
- How do I remove my gig from the website?