Labels are a great way to help you sort bands in your inbox by certain criteria or multiple criteria. For example, maybe you want to mark the bands you like as favorites, so you’d create a favorite label. Maybe you want to note which of your favorites are from California, so you can create that label and tag submissions with that too. The ways you can tag and sort the bands will be very helpful in your review process.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?