To add a rating to a submission, simply select a star rating (1-5) from the rating column next to that submission. You can add the same star rating to multiple submissions by checking the box next to all of the submissions that you would like to include and then click the star dropdown menu that is directly above the first submission at the top of your inbox. From there, you can select a star rating of 1-5 to assign to all of the submissions that you have selected. You can also sort your inbox to display submissions by rating. To do this, select the "All Ratings" drop-down menu near the top of your inbox. From there, you can select a rating to show only those submissions that have been given the rating you choose in your inbox.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?