As you go through the bands in your inbox, you have the option to give the bands a “thumbs up” or a “thumbs down.” Giving a band a “thumbs up” rating means that you’re considering that band for selection. If a band is not the right fit for you, you can either give them a “thumbs down” or leave them blank. Note that simply giving a band’s submission a "thumbs up" does not award the band the gig.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?