No - if you have given a band a "thumbs down" or have not given them either a "thumbs up" or "down," they’ll automatically get a not selected notification on the review-by date. If you want to customize this message, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?