The application inbox is an easy-to-use, organized way to check out the bands who have submitted to you. Leave reminders for yourself or collaborate with others on reviews, track which bands are a good fit for you and which aren’t and award gigs to bands.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?