The application inbox helps you organize bands who applied to your listing. Leave notes or track which band is a good fit for you or not with ease. Rate applicants with a 5 star-rating, quick message using the envelope icon, or thumbs up/thumbs down those you like.
Quick Features For Your Application Inbox
- Clicking “thumbs up” will display on the applicant's side as 'Considered' for your listing.
- Clicking “thumbs down” will display on the applicant's side as 'Not Selected'.
- Awarding a gig highlighted in orange will display on the applicant's side as 'Selected'.
Review Application Submissions
- Click each artist box to review an applicant's submission. Review their required content, performance videos or songs & then rate them with the 5-star rating system.
- If you want to quick message an artist you must choose a thumbs-up or down.
- Press hotlinks to check out any additional content like their full EPK/artist profile.
- Press Add Note to leave a reminder of your thoughts and/or details about the band that interests you. Bands will NOT be able to see your notes. (If you work with a team or added other users to your account, they will be able to access your inbox or notes.)
- Click the field below where it says Labels, which helps organize and sort through the many bands that applied to your listing. Enter anything that matches your criteria. For example, maybe you want to mark a band as a favorite or add a date or contact email to remind yourself by.
- You can also add the same label to multiple submissions by checking the box next to each artist. Click Add Labels at the top of your inbox and search by existing label or add a new one.
You may contact us at email@example.com for any assistance.