In the top right corner of your promoter inbox is an orange button that says “Award Gig.” When you click on that, it will bring up a list of the bands that you gave a "thumbs up" to. You can select the band(s) that you want to award the gig to from this list. In order to award a band a gig, you have to give them a "thumbs up" first.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?