For self-serve gig listings the limit of bands you can award your gig to is 10. If you’d like to select more bands for your opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For premium gig listings the number of artists that you can award your gig to is unlimited.
Articles in this section
- What is the application inbox?
- Where can I find the songs and lyrics that have been submitted?
- What are the notes for and how do I leave a note?
- What are labels for?
- How do I create a label and label an application?
- How do I rate the bands in my inbox?
- How do I use the thumbs up/thumbs down feature?
- How do I award the gig to the bands I want to work with?
- How many bands can I award my gig to?
- What happens to bands that have a "thumbs up," but I decided not to award the gig to?