Adding your Social media accounts is an important piece to show venues and promoters that you have an existing fanbase and for those who follow your music. The URLs entered will help provide them with details about yourself to potentially award you a gig you've applied to.
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK from your Dashboard or click Dashboard from your menu drop-down.
2. On the lefthand side select, Social media & links.
*Please note: Each domain is entered for you, please add your web address after the initial " / " per domain to link to your EPK page.
We offer you options to include other third-party sites you use and that you wish to store to your EPK page on Sonicbids.com. If you do not see a dedicated field for your site, please press '+ Add link' under the User Defined Links section.
- Facebook: If your URL is, http://Facebook.com/Therollingstones, enter: Therollingstones.
- Twitter: If your handle is, @Therollingstones, enter: Therollingstones.
- Soundcloud: If your URL is, http://Souncloud.com/Therollingstones, enter: Therollingstones.
- Youtube: If your URL is, http://Youtube.com/channel/8C7kITFg6cF0pS8Dui9hf_8iO, enter: channel/8C7kITFg6cF0pS8Dui9hf_8iO.
- Instagram: If your URL is, http://Instagram.com/Therollingstones/, enter: Therollingstones.
As always, you may chat with us on our website at Sonicbids.com or through email at Support@Sonicbids.com for assistance further. Thank you.