Adding your Social media accounts is an important piece to show venues and promoters that you have an existing fanbase and for those who follow your music. The URLs entered will help provide them with details about yourself to potentially award you a gig you've applied to.
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK from your Dashboard or click Dashboard from your menu drop-down.
2. On the lefthand side select, Social media & links.
*Please note: Each Social media account will have the domain address entered for you. Enter everything after the initial slash for your Social media accounts.
We offer you options to include other third-party sites you use and that you wish to store to your EPK page on Sonicbids.com. If you do not see a dedicated field for your site, please press '+ Add link' under the User Defined Links section.
- Facebook: If your Facebook is, http://Facebook.com/Therollingstones, enter /Therollingstones only.
- Twitter: Do not enter your handle but your twitter address. (ie. Twitter.com/Sonicbids)
- Soundcloud: If your Soundcloud is, Soundcloud.com/Sonicbids, enter /Sonicbids only.
- Youtube Channel: Should resemble - http://Youtube.com/channel/8C7kITFg6cF0pS8Dui9hf_8iO for example.
- Instagram: If your Instagram is, Instagram.com/Sonicbids, enter /Sonicbids only.
(Reach our support team via email at Support@Sonicbids.com for assistance further.)