You can review your application and check on the status of it from the gig applications tab.
Your Applications Folder
Here are steps to navigate your applications folder after you submitted an application. You can check your submission's status by:
1. Once logged in, press 'Applications pending' from your EPK Dashboard or by pressing 'Gig Applications' from the top-right menu tab, after selecting the EPK profile you applied from and pressing the menu tab a second time.
2. If you've applied your application will show up as 'Applied'. Your applications will indicate if it has also been: 'Selected', 'Not Selected', 'Considered' or as 'Draft' which indicates you did not press submit.
3. All gigs will have an 'Applied On' and 'Review By' section. 'Review By', indicates when bookers will contact all who have applied by. Messaging will be shown via your Message icon next to your Menu, as well as, a notification sent to your personal Sonicbids email address.
The status of your application will be shown through each process as follows:
- Applied - This means you've submitted to the gig.
- Selected - This means the owner of the opportunity has awarded you the gig.
- Not Selected - This means the gig has been awarded, but not to you.
- Reviewed - This means the opportunity owner has reviewed your submission but did not leave a reviewing decision, ultimately resulting in you not being selected.
- Considered - This means you were brought into the final round of consideration but ultimately not selected for the opportunity.
*Note: Once submitted, your application will remain valid regardless of your subscription status. In other words, if you applied to a gig and your subscription has already canceled, your application will still be treated normally and you will still be considered for that opportunity.
If your status has not updated after the 'Review By' date or you’re unsure of your status, feel free to reach us through email at, firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to assist you.