After submitting your application, review your application's status from your dedicated EPK Applications page.
Your Applications Pending page
1. Sign-in to Sonicbids.com and from your Dashboard locate and press Applications pending.
2. All successful applications will be displayed as Applied. If you have not applied successfully, you will see your application marked as Draft, where you can choose to complete your submission by pressing the gear icon next to each application.
3. The Review By date is the deadline set by the booker to contact all who have applied and if you have been Selected, Not Selected or Considered for the upcoming gig. Messaging will be sent through your Sonicbids email and sent as a notification.
The status of all application submissions will be shown through each step of the booking process:
- Applied - You have submitted your application successfully.
- Draft - You have not submitted your application successfully.
- Selected - The booker has decided to choose and book you.
- Not Selected -The booker has decided not to book you.
- Reviewed - The booker has reviewed your EPK/application but has not made a decision yet.
- Considered - The booker placed you into the final round of their booking decision.
*Please Note: Once you have pressed 'Submit', you will not be able to edit your application on a future date. Please make sure you review your application before you press 'Submit'.
As long as you have successfully applied, ALL applications will be considered for booking regardless of your subscription expiration/renewal date.
If for any reason, you have not been contacted after the 'Review By' date or you wish to speak to someone about your application status, please contact us at your earliest convenience via email at, email@example.com.