Once you've applied to a gig, your EPK will automatically be sent to the gig owner's account to be reviewed for booking and before their scheduled event. You may preview your application's status by going to your Applications pending page. All applications will always show the date you applied by, the date you'll hear back, as well as, the status of your application.
Your Applications Pending page
1. Sign-in to Sonicbids.com and from your Dashboard locate and press Applications pending.
2. Your My Applications page will display each application's status as follows:
- Applied - You have submitted your application successfully
- Draft - You have not submitted your application successfully
- Reviewed - The booker has reviewed your application but has not made a decision yet.
- Considered - The booker placed you into the final round of their booking decision.
- Not Selected -The booker has decided not to book you
- Selected - The booker has decided to book you
3. The Review By date is set by the gig owner/promoter and set as their deadline to contact all applicants who applied to their gig.
If for any reason, you have not been contacted by the 'Review By' date or you wish to speak to someone about your application's status, please contact us at your earliest convenience at, firstname.lastname@example.org.