Once applying to a gig, your application and EPK is sent directly to the gig owner's dedicated Promoter account on Sonicbids to be reviewed before the scheduled event. Your Gig Applications page will display the date you've applied, if your application was reviewed, as well as, the date you'll be messaged back if you were booked or not.
Your Applications Pending page
1. Sign-in to Sonicbids.com and from your Dashboard locate and press Applications pending.
2. Your My Applications page will display each step of the booking process.
The status of all application submissions will be shown as follows:
- Applied - You have submitted your application successfully
- Draft - You have not submitted your application successfully
- Reviewed - The booker has reviewed your application but has not made a decision yet.
- Considered - The booker placed you into the final round of their booking decision.
- Not Selected -The booker has decided not to book you
- Selected - The booker has decided to book you
3. The Review By date will be the deadline set by the booker and/or gig owner to contact all who have applied to their gig and your status during the final booking process.
If for any reason, you have not been contacted by the 'Review By' date or you wish to speak to someone about your application's status, please contact us at your earliest convenience at, firstname.lastname@example.org.