You can review your application and check on the status of it from the gig applications tab.
Your Applications Folder
Here are the steps to navigate to your applications folder where you can check a submission's status.
Once logged in, expand the top righthand corner menu and hit 'gig applications.' or if you're on your dashboard, click 'pending applications.'
You can move between the 'applied' folder and 'awarded' etc, across the top of the gig applications tab. Your draft applications are under 'incomplete.'
Consult the column under Status to see the status of a particular application.
The status could show a few different things.
- Applied - This means you've submitted to the gig.
- Selected - This means the owner of the opportunity has awarded you the gig.
- Not Selected - This means the gig has been awarded, but not to you.
- Reviewed - This means the opportunity owner has reviewed your submission but did not leave a reviewing decision, ultimately resulting in you not being selected.
- Considered - This means you were brought into the final round of consideration but ultimately not selected for the opportunity.
The review-by date is the date by which the promoter will review all submissions, which is usually when your status will be updated.
The applied-on date is the date you submitted the application or saved it as a draft, this date will update when submitting a draft.
*Note: Once submitted, your application will remain valid regardless of your subscription status. Meaning, if you apply to a gig and then cancel your subscription, all your outstanding applications will still be treated normally. They will not be prioritized, or removed, and you will still be considered for all of those opportunities.
If your status has not updated after the review-by date or you’re unsure of your status, feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.