You can review your application and check on your status from your gig applications tab.
Your Applications Folder
Here are steps to navigate your applications folder after you submitted an application. You can check your Application's status by:
1. Once signed-in Sonicbids, press Applications pending from your EPK Dashboard or by pressing 'Gig Applications' from the top-right menu tab, after selecting the EPK profile you applied from and pressing the menu tab a second time.
2. If you've applied, your application will be displayed as 'Applied'. Your applications will indicate if it has also been: 'Selected', 'Not Selected', 'Considered' or as 'Draft' which indicates you did not press Submit at the bottom of your application.
3. All successful applications will show up as 'Applied' and a Review By date will be displayed. The 'Review By' date indicates the deadline bookers have to contact all who have applied to their gig/opportunity. Messaging will be sent as a notification to your chosen Sonicbids email and shown from your Messaging inbox page. (click here for details about your Messaging Inbox.)
The status of your application will be shown through each process as follows:
- Applied - This means you've submitted to the gig successfully.
- Selected - This means the owner of the opportunity has awarded you the gig.
- Not Selected - This means you have not been awarded the gig you applied to.
- Reviewed - This means the owner of the gig has reviewed your submission but did not make a decision.
- Considered - This means you were brought into the final round of consideration but not selected for the opportunity.
*Note: Once submitted, your application will remain valid regardless of your subscription status.
If you applied to a gig and your subscription has been canceled/expired, all application will still be submitted as normal and you will still be considered for that opportunity.
If your status has not updated after the 'Review By' date or you’re unsure of your status, feel free to reach us through email at, email@example.com and our team would be happy to assist.