Creating your EPK:
- From our website, click "Get Started" under the I’m a musician option. Select this option only if the following are true:
- You’re an Artist looking for gigs
- You’re a manager, helping an Artist book gigs
- You need a dedicated and professional music/artist portfolio
- On the next page, please enter the artist full legal name, email that you will use to sign-in Sonicbids.com and a log-in password. This will be linked to your personal profile called your Musician Profile and is required to continue to your EPK creation.
- Enter your Artist/Band name for your new EPK. Search results will be provided if you wish to connect to an already existing EPK by another member.
- Please press the top first option to ‘+ Create ' ' if you wish to create a new EPK that is not tied to another member. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have created an EPK in the past for assistance.)
- Entering your Artist/Band Name will auto-fill your EPK's Sonicbids Link. Your Sonicbids Link is your public EPK's web address. Please edit this field to your liking as you will not be able to edit this in the future. (eg. www.Sonicbids.com/dopeaf)
5. Entering your role will specify the instrument or position you hold to your music or band. To review all options available, please see the full list at Band Roles.
- Primary Genre Choose the best fitting genre for yourself or band.
- Secondary Genre Choose from a variety of sub-genres. (optional)
- Band's Primary Website: Enter a third-party account that connects us to your music. (ie. Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Spotify, Facebook, etc.)
- Hometown Enter your band's base of operations here.