Creating your EPK:
- Sign-up by pressing Join on our website. (Sonicbids.com) Click "Get Started" under the I’m a musician option if you wish to create your electronically created press kit for your band or Artist.
- You’re an Artist looking for gigs
- You’re a manager, helping an Artist book gigs
- You need a dedicated and/or professional Artist portfolio page
- Enter your full legal name, email you wish to use as your sign-in email and password. This will be linked to your Sonicbids profile called your Musician Profile and required to continue and create your EPK (Electronic Press Kit).
- Enter your Artist/Band name for your new EPK. Search results may be displayed to show artists that exist on Sonicbids.com with their own EPK using the same name.
- If you wish to create a new EPK that is not tied to another member, please press the option to ‘+ Create 'Your Name' if you wish to create one that is not tied to another member. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have created an EPK in the past for assistance.)
5. Entering your Artist/Band Name will auto-fill what will become your EPK's address or Sonicbids link. Please edit your Sonicbids Link to your liking before pressing Create Band. (eg. www.Sonicbids.com/dopeaf)
6. Entering your role will specify the instrument or position you hold to your music or band. To review all options available, please see the full list at Band Roles.
- Primary Genre Choose the best fitting genre for yourself or band.
- Secondary Genre Choose from a variety of sub-genres. (optional)
- Band's Primary Website: Enter a third-party account that connects us to your music. (ie. Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Spotify, Facebook, etc.)
- Hometown Enter your band's base of operations here.