Creating your EPK:
- The sign-up page will show a button to Join on our site at Sonicbids.com. Select "Get Started" under the I’m a musician option if you're creating your EPK because:
- You're a band or artist
- You're looking to apply to gigs for future booking
- You're an Artist's manager
- You need a professional EPK
- Enter your full name, email and new sign-in password.
- Enter your Artist or Band name.
- Search results shown may reflect profiles that already exist and were created.
- Press ‘+ Create 'Your Artist/Band name' if you wish to create a new profile that is not linked to another EPK and member. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you created an EPK in the past and looking for login assistance.)
5. Entering your Artist/Band Name will auto-fill your web address to your EPK reflected as My Sonicbids Link. Please edit to your liking as this will be your address to your artist's press kit to share or promote. (eg. www.Sonicbids.com/dopeaf)
- Primary Genre Choose the best fitting genre from the options provided.
- Secondary Genre You can choose a variety of sub-genres here. (optional)
- Band's Primary Website: Enter a website or address to a social page you use as your primary band/artist website. (ie. Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Spotify, Facebook, etc.)
- Hometown Enter your band's location.
6. Entering your role will reflect your instrument of choice or position in the band. To review each role to choose the best option available, please see the full list at Band Roles.