Add A Show
Show those who view your EPK that you're actively performing by adding a show to your EPK:
1. Log-in at Sonicbids.com and click 'Update EPK' on your Dashboard.
2. Press the section for your 'Calendar- My Gig List'.
3. Click "Add Show" and enter details for the show (Past or Upcoming) with the inclusion of a venue, show date and door times.
(You can optionally click Provide Show Details for more in-depth information about the show.)
Edit A Show
1. Click the gear icon next to the show you wish to edit.
2. Make any changes to your show and click 'Save' once you're done.
*(Choosing the option to 'Clone Show' will duplicate the exact details to another show.)
Delete A Show
1. Click the gear icon next to the show you wish to delete and choose the option to 'Delete' from the options given.
Add A New Venue
While we have an extensive database of venues created by previous users, sometimes we may be unable to find a specific location. Here's how to add a venue manually:
1. Click "Add Show" from your Calendar - My Gig List section and enter the venue name and press 'Create it now' if no search results are shown.
2. Fill out the show details, including the country, region and city then press 'Continue'.
3. Based off of Google Maps search results, choose the correct venue or press 'add a venue manually' and then press 'Confirm'.
Embed Your Calendar
With the calendar feature, you can embed your shows on your Sonicbids EPK directly to a Band website. (if applicable) Find the 'Embed' option on your My Gig List - Calendar section of your press kit.
1. Log-in at Sonicbids.com and press your Menu drop-down.
2. Press your EPK or Band profile and find the code to 'Embed' in your Calendar section.
*Note:The 'Embed' text field is completely editable. Should you accidentally edit or delete the code, simply refresh your browser window and click the 'Embed' button again.
Your website code will need to include a <div> style and/or another parent styling of the section that will set the best height and width for the iframe.
To get the most out of the calendar widget/embed code, be sure to include links to purchase tickets and direct links from a Facebook event page when you add or edit a show.