Add A Show
Show your viewers that you're actively working by adding a show to your EPK:
1. Log-in at Sonicbids.com and click Update EPK from your Dashboard page.
2. Press Calendar - My Gig List.
3. Click Add Show and enter details (Past or Upcoming) with the addition of a venue, date and/or door times.
(Click Provide Show Details for additional edits you have the option to include.)
Edit A Show
1. Click the gear icon next to the show you wish to edit.
2. Make your changes under the fields provided and click 'Save show' once you're done.
*(Press 'Clone Show' to duplicate a show and details for an ongoing schedule of yours.)
Delete A Show
1. Next to each show, press the gear icon and choose the option to 'Delete' to remove the show from your calendar.
Add A New Venue
While we have an extensive database of venues created by previous users, sometimes we may be unable to find a specific location. Here's how to add a venue manually:
1. Click Add Show from your Calendar - My Gig List and enter the venue name and press 'Create it now' if no search results are shown.
2. Fill out the show details, including the country, region and city then press 'Continue'.
3. Based off of Google Maps search results, choose the correct venue or press 'add a venue manually' and then press 'Confirm'.
Embed Your Calendar
With the calendar feature, you can embed your shows on your Sonicbids EPK directly to a Band website. (if applicable) Find the 'Embed' option on your My Gig List - Calendar section of your press kit.
1. Log-in at Sonicbids.com and press your Menu drop-down.
2. Press your EPK or Band profile and find the code to 'Embed' in your Calendar section.
*Note:The 'Embed' text field is completely editable. Should you accidentally edit or delete the code, simply refresh your browser window and click the 'Embed' button again.
Your website code will need to include a <div> style and/or another parent styling of the section that will set the best height and width for the iframe.
To get the most out of the calendar widget/embed code, be sure to include links to purchase tickets and direct links from a Facebook event page when you add or edit a show.