Guidelines When Posting A Gig
- All gigs will be reviewed to ensure your opportunity is legitimate and of quality. If we do not have the necessary information to assess your opportunity as a quality gig, a team member will contact you via email.
- If you would like to change/edit/remove your listing, reply to the email you received when your listing launched, and a member of our promoter team will take care of you.
- Editing a gig can only occur before the first artist submission and will temporarily remove your listing. If your gig displays as a Draft, please reach us at email@example.com.
- If your gig has already been posted and is now a Draft or Request, the gig has been resubmitted for editing.
To Post a Gig
1. From your Menu dropdown (top right corner), You'll find your profile labeled under ORGANIZATIONS. Select your profile to go to your Dashboard. Your Dashboard will display all your gig listings from one page labeled as My Gigs.
2. If this is your first time posting a gig with us, please press Post A Gig and fill out the gig form.
3. Once you've filled out the information, select the "Submit gig request" button and it will be placed in the queue for our promoter team to review.
Posting a gig is free and will require a 48-hour turnaround before we launch it to our site. It is not realistic for your gig to go live the same day since we will need to review it to ensure it's something our users would be interested in. Should your listing be time sensitive (i.e. you need a band for a show in three days), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll do our best to accommodate you.