After pressing Update EPK, you're directed to the About the band section of your EPK edit page. Below we'll cover each:
The Basic Info section allows you to edit the following:
- Your Artist/Band Name
- Primary (required) & Secondary genre (optional)
- Gender of your front-person
- Artist Type as: Band / Duo / DJ / Solo
- The year your band was founded
- If you are a Cover band or not. (marked as No by default)
Adding a Location will allow you to use our Find Gigs page to search for gigs near you.
Adding a Description or Bio serves to introduce yourself and music. Suggestions to include:
- What drives you as an artist
- Who are your major influences
- What does your music sound like
- Larger bands or artists you have opened for
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK.
2. Press Description to enter your artist bio.
3. Otherwise known as your tagline or 30-second elevator pitch. Add a single sentence that best describes your band/brand. (500 character limit)