After pressing Update EPK, you're directed to the About the band section of your EPK edit page. Below we'll cover each:
The Basic Info section allows you to edit the following:
- Your Artist/Band Name
- Your Primary & Secondary genres
- Gender of your lead or front-person
- Artist Band Type to display you as a: Band / Duo / DJ / Solo performer.
- The year your band started.
- Option if you're a Cover band or not. (By default labeled as 'No')
Adding a Location will allow you to use our Find Gigs page to search for gigs near you.
Adding a Description or Bio serves to introduce yourself and music. Suggestions to include:
- What drives you as an artist
- Who are your major influences
- What does your music sound like
- Larger bands or artists you have opened for
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK.
2. Press Description to enter your artist bio.
3. Otherwise known as your tagline or 30-second elevator pitch. Add a single sentence that best describes your band/brand, style or on-stage personality. (500 character limit)