After pressing Update EPK, you'll be directed to the About the band section of your EPK which includes four categories. Below we'll cover each:
The Basic Info section will offer options for:
- Your Artist/Band Name
- Your Vanity URL (Your dedicated Sonicbids web address)
- Your Primary & Secondary genres that match your style
- Gender of your lead or front-person
- Artist Band Type if you wish to be displayed as: Band / DJ / Solo / Duo.
- The year your band was established.
- Cover Band Switch to 'Yes' if you play music recorded by another artist or prefer tribute music. (Selected as 'No' by default)
Adding a Location will allow you to use our Find Gigs page to search for gigs near you.
Adding a Description or bio serves to hook your reader with an introduction about who you are as an artist and/or what your band is about. Some examples are:
- What drives you as an artist
- If you have/had radio play. (Mention who and where)
- Larger bands or artists you have opened for
- Who your influences are
- What your music means
1. Log into Sonicbids.com and press Update EPK.
2. Press Description to enter your artist bio.
3. Otherwise known as your tagline or elevator pitch. Add a single sentence that best describes your band/brand, style or on-stage personality. (500 characters max)