Your calendar is great a place to show potential bookers that you're actively pursuing your music career by showcasing where you've already played or have scheduled in the future. By default, your EPK public page will show Past shows instead of Upcoming since bookers want to know what you've already done instead of what you're working towards.
Add A Show
1. Log-in Sonicbids.com and click Update EPK from your Dashboard page.
2. Press Calendar - My Gig List.
3. Click Add Show and enter your show details. You can also click Provide Show Details if you wish to add ticket links or additional information pertaining to the show.
Edit A Show
1. Click the gear icon next to the show you want to edit.
2. Select a Publish setting to publically show your gig or to hide your gig from your public EPK page. Click Save show after making your changes.
*(Press Clone Show to duplicate a show you perform on an ongoing schedule.)
Delete A Show
1. Next to each show, press the gear icon and choose the option to delete the show from your calendar section.
Add A New Venue
1. In the case you are unable to find a venue for an added show, you can create a new venue under the Add Show option. Click Add Show from your Calendar - My Gig List and enter the new venue name. An option to 'Create it now' will appear at the bottom highlighted in blue to create a new venue.
2. After pressing the option to Create it now, enter the show details and press Continue to create the new venue. Suggestions will appear in the Google-generated results page if we're able to identify the correct location for you.
3. If you do not see the correct venue, please press the option indicating to Continue adding manually.
4. Enter your new venue details on the next page and press Continue to save your changes.