Add A Show
Show your audience that you're active performing to gigs, upcoming or in the recent past by adding a show to your Sonicbids Calendar.
1. Log-in Sonicbids.com and click Update EPK from your Dashboard page.
2. Press Calendar - My Gig List.
3. Click Add Show and enter your show details (Past or Upcoming) about where you're playing, dates, door times and/or links to your ticket page. Click Provide Show Details for additional details you want to include.
Edit A Show
1. Click the gear icon next to the show you want to edit.
2. Select a Publish setting to publically display your gig on your EPK or hide it for personal use. Click Save show after making your changes.
*(Press Clone Show to duplicate a show you perform on an ongoing schedule.)
Delete A Show
1. Next to each show, press the gear icon and choose the option to delete to remove the show from your calendar.
Add A New Venue
1. Click Add Show from your Calendar - My Gig List and enter the new venue name. An option to 'Create it now' will be highlighted in blue.
2. After pressing the option to Create it now, suggestions of venues found from a Google-generated list will be provided.
3. If you do not see the correct venue from the Google-generated list, press Continue adding manually.
4. Enter your new venue details on the next page and press Continue.