The Electronic Press Kit or EPK for short, is free to create and use as a promotional tool to help reflect your musical accomplishments and recent projects. After going Pro, your EPK can be utilized to connect with bookers and/or apply to gigs.
Create Your EPK
1. On our website, you can click on 'Get Started' under the 'I'm a musician' option if you are:
- An Artist/Band looking to get booked
- A manager or agent, helping an Artist create a music portfolio
- Need an online Artist page to add all your music and past work
2. Enter your full name, email, and sign-in password. Your Musician Profile will be created and used as your login email with other resources available from your home dashboard.
3. To create and personalize your new EPK, enter your Artist or Band name.
- If you enter an artist name that pops up in the search results, there may be another member with a similar name. If you are not including yourself to another existing EPK, please press ‘+ Create ' ' in order to create your own profile that's not linked to another member.
4. Your Sonicbids Link is your Sonicbids Artist web address so that you're able to network and share it. In the chance you entered an address already taken, please enter another web address where a green checkmark will confirm you entered one not taken.
- Role Get the full list here to identify what role best suits you.
- Primary Genre Choose the best match for your band.
- Secondary Genre Choose from a variety of sub-genres. (optional)
- Primary Website Enter your band website or social media page. Any of the following examples will be accepted: Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Hometown Enter where your band is currently located.
5. If you've already created an EPK and wish to create another one, please locate and head back to your Account page where the option to 'Create a new band' will allow you to create another EPK.