The Electronic Press Kit or EPK is free to create and used as a powerful promotional tool to help showcase your musical accomplishments and projects. After going Pro, your EPK will help bookers predetermine what kind of artist you are and if you match the gig you are interested in applying to and award you the gig.
Create Your EPK
1. From our website, click 'Get Started' under the 'I'm a musician' option if you are:
- An Artist/Band looking to book gigs
- A manager or agent, helping your Artist set up an EPK and book gigs
- A source for your professional music/artist portfolio
2. Enter your full name, email, and new Sonicbids sign-in password. This will be used for your personal profile called a Musician Profile and would not be linked to your EPK. (required for all users)
3. Enter your Artist or Band name for your EPK. If you enter a name that shows you an error message, you can press ‘+ Create 'Your Name' to create your own profile that's not linked to another member. (If you created an EPK in the past, reach us at, email@example.com.)
4. Your Vanity URL can be shared with your network and is where visitors can go to see your public EPK page. In the chance, you entered an address that has already been taken, enter something else to receive a green check mark next to your entry.
- Role Get the full list here to identify what role best suits you.
- Primary Genre Choose the best match for your band.
- Secondary Genre Choose from a variety of sub-genres. (optional)
- Primary Website Enter your band website or social media page. Any of the following examples will be accepted: Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Hometown Enter where your band is currently located.
5. If you've already created an EPK and wish to create another one, please locate and head back to your Account page where the option to 'Create a new band' will allow you to create another EPK.